What is included in your plans?
- Floor plan complete with all window and door sizes
- Foundation plan. Our default is a slab foundation. We can do a crawlspace plan for you. We also do basement plans; but need to discuss where you want to access it.
- All exterior elevations and rendering of the front.
- Roof plans.
- Electrical plans.
- All cabinet and millwork drawings.
- Any necessary wall sections and details.
How do you calculate plan pricing?
- Stock plans up to 3,500 SF start at 35 cents per square foot with a $600 minimum including bonus room footage in most cases. Plans above 3,500 SF are 40 cents per square foot. The PDF version adds $200. Reverse right reading adds $300. Crawlspace foundations add $300. If you want a basement we usually charge $400 and need to discuss location of the stairs first. We do custom work and modifications and would love to discuss your project with you and provide a quote.
When will I receive my order?
- All orders (including PDF orders) will be processed the next business day. If you order only hard copies of a plan it will ship the next business day. Orders that include right reading reverse or optional foundations may take approximately 1 week.
Are all your plans on the site?
- No. We are working hard to get more loaded. We are always developing new ones.
Do you have any tips regarding plan filtering?
- The filter is most intuitive when using a desktop or laptop with a mouse. Tablet and phone users may have better results tapping rather than dragging the slider buttons.
- Bonus rooms are included in total square footage so be careful not to limit your maximum footage whether you want a bonus room or not.
- Our primary style is “French Country/European” so most of our plans will pull up there. We have recently added several “Craftsman” plans.